1. The signed agreement-named Client (herein after referred to as “Client”) is engaging Happy Click SdnBhd (herein after referred to as “Happy Click”) as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing a Website, herein after referred to as ” Website Development project”, to be publishing on the Happy Click hosting account, herein after refer to as “Hosting Services”.
2. Client agrees to pay Happy Click a fee as stated in Contract for a period from the date of the contract signed. Down payment fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided; Happy Click will impose a cancellation fee of 50% of contract value if customer decided to cancel after 7 days from contract date. Final payment is due within 30 days prior to publication and /or delivery of the Website Development Project.
3. Happy Click reserves the right, and you hereby agree, to assign subcontractors to the Website Development Project to insure that the terms of this agreement are met as well as on-time completion.
4. The Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text ,graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Happy Click for inclusion in the Website Development Project are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnity and defend Happy Click.
5. Happy Click and Client must work together to complete of Internet Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Event and interactive Media campaign or solution in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the Project no later than 60 days after Client has submitted all necessary materials. If the Client does not supply Happy Click with completed text and graphics content for Internet Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Event and interactive Media campaign or solution within 45 days of the effective date of this agreement, the entire down payment amount of the agreement shall be retained by Happy Click as liquidated damages and the contract shall become null and void.If complete material/content meets the above dateline, it will be agreed that only a 30 days extension of the project will be given from the date content/material are provided. The website development must be completed within the extension period and additional charges will be applied if there’s any further delay after the extended period.
6. The final Website Development project will be published online upon receipt of final payment of full payment.
7. The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for complying with any laws, taxes and tariffs applicable in any way to the Website Development Project or any other services contemplated herein, and will hold harmless, protect and defend Happy Click from any claim, suit , and penalty.
8. Copyright to the finished website produced by Happy Click will be owned by Happy Click.The Client will be assigned rights to use the Website Development Project as a website, once final payment under this agreement and any additional charges incurred have been paid. Rights to photo, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs specifically are not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of their respective owners. Happy Click and its subcontractors retain in the right to display graphics and other Web Design elements as example of their work in their respective portfolios.
9. Payments must be made promptly based on the terms of this Website Development Project. Happy Click reserves the right to remove any Website Development Project from viewing on the internet until final payment is made. All payments are to be made within 30 days after completion and approval of the Website Development Project by the Client.
10. This agreement constitutes the sole agreement between Happy Click andthe Client regarding this Website Development Project. Any additional work not specified in this contract or any other amendment or modification to this contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both Client and Happy Click.